- - Can't withdraw your funds from this fraudulent company or broker?
- - Have they asked you to pay excessive withdrawal fees or to deposit more funds?
- - Or is there an excessive delay in processing your withdrawal?
- - Are they trying to push you into depositing more money with them even without withdrawing the one you've already put in?
It's a CONFIRMED scam broker/company, recover your stolen funds by filling out the form below and you will get a FREE Got-Payback consultation today:
You will be redirected to got-payback.com after clicking the image
BestLife Worldwide is the one more health and wellness MLM company like various other companies present in the market.
BestLife Worldwide was founded in 2009, and the company operates on the domain bestlifecentral.com.
If you are thinking to join the company MLM opportunity, then read this article till the end. It might change your opinion about joining the company.
In this article, I will do the unbiased review of BestLife Worldwide and tell you about the company compensation plan, products, and everything else you should know about the company.
About BestLife Worldwide – BestLife Worldwide Review
The owner and the founder of BestLife Worldwide is Steve Moretta. Moreover, the company is based in Texas, United States.
The website states the following information about Steve Moretta. He is a successful entrepreneur and working in the health and wellness industry for more than 20 years.
Crypto Engine Artificial Intelligence Trading Bot - Stay Ahead of the Curve with this sophisticated Artificial Intelligence trading robot! Harness the power of advanced algorithms and level up your trading game with Crypto Engine. Learn more today!
The company claim that they have potent antioxidants in all of their products that boost the immune system. This is the usual claim that most of the MLM companies do.
Furthermore, like most of the other MLM companies, they offer financial stability to their affiliate by selling their health and wellness products.
We have done some research about the company, and we get to know that BestLife Worldwide seems to be an affiliate with Formor International. Moreover, the company mainly targets the Spanish People.
If you are really searching for ways to invest your money in a safe place then you should firstly invest in Crypto Trading Bots. These bots will help taking trades on your behalf. If you are serious about making money, then must check out these crypto trading bots.
BestLife Worldwide Products
The company work in the health and wellness niche and they have listed the few numbers of products on their website, which are as follows:
- PowerCleanse Formula: This product supports the digestive system, promotes weight loss and the elimination of toxins. The price of this is $55.
- CardioVida: It promotes a healthy cardiovascular system, and the price of this is $59.99.
- NutriBlend Shake: It is a delicious food supplement. Moreover, the price of this is $55.
- Move: This products protect cushion joints.
The price we gave you may vary because BestLife Worldwide does not provide the retail pricing on the website.
BestLife Worldwide Compensation Plan
The company pay its affiliates direct commission and residual commission by using uni-level compensation structure.
BestLife Worldwide compensation mainly focuses on recruiting affiliate like all other MLM companies.
The BestLife Worldwide compensation plan totally consists of 8 affiliate ranks along with their qualification criteria which are as follows:
- AIN: To qualify for this rank, one needs to sign up on BestLife Worldwide website as an affiliate.
- Leader: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to recruit two affiliates.
- Supervisor: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to recruit five affiliates.
- Manager: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to recruit five affiliates that have a downline volume of 4000 GV up to 4 uni-level levels.
- Director: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to recruit five affiliates that have a downline volume of 7000 GV up to 6 uni-level levels.
- Get: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to recruit five affiliates that have a downline volume of 20,000 GV up to 7 uni-level levels.
- Ambassador: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to recruit five affiliates that have a downline volume of 50,000 GV up to 7 uni-level levels.
- President Club: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to recruit five affiliates that have a downline volume of 100,000 GV up to 7 uni-level levels.
Retail and Recruitment Commission
The company compensation plans state that affiliates will earn a direct commission of $20 on the sale of every product.
Furthermore, The company pay recruitment commission to its affiliate on recruiting silver and gold affiliates. The commission that an affiliate earns depends on what is their rank and how much recruited affiliate spend for the membership.
Silver affiliates earn $50 for recruiting every silver and gold affiliate. Moreover, gold affiliates make $50 for recruiting silver and $100 for recruiting gold affiliate.
BestLife Worldwide uses the uni-level compensation structure to pay the residual commission to its affiliates. In uni-level, one affiliate is present at the top, and three are below it which forms the level 1.
Similarly, three-three more affiliates are present below the above three affiliates, which forms the level 2. In the same way, it goes so on.
However, the earning of an affiliate depend on their ranks which is as follows:
- AIN: On this rank, the affiliate earns 5% on level 1.
- Leader: On this rank, the affiliate earns 5% on level 1 and 10% on level 2.
- Supervisor: On this rank, the affiliate earns 5% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 25% on level 3.
- Manager: On this rank, the affiliate earns 5% on level 1, 10% on level 2, 25% on level 3 and 10% on level 4.
- Director: On this rank, the affiliate earns 5% on level 1, 10% on level 2, 25% on level 3, 10% on level 4, 5% on level 5 and 3% on level 6.
- Get and Above: On this rank, the affiliate earns 5% on level 1, 10% on level 2, 25% on level 3, 10% on level 4, 5% on level 5, 3% on level 6 and 2% on level 7.
Moreover, in order to qualify for a commission, an affiliate need to generate 100 PV per month. Here PV stands for personal volume.
Residual Recruitment Commission
The company also pay the residual recruitment commission to the affiliate of manager or above rank. The earning of the affiliate depend on their rank, which is as follows:
- Manager: On this rank, the affiliate earns $2.50 for recruiting Silver affiliate and $5 for recruiting Gold affiliate.
- Director: On this rank, affiliate earns $5 for recruiting Silver affiliate and $10 for recruiting Gold affiliate.
- Get: On this rank, affiliate earn $10 for recruiting Silver affiliate and $20 for recruiting Gold affiliate.
- Ambassador and President Club: The company compensation plan does not explain clearly about these two.
Final Verdict about BestLife Worldwide
If you have read this article till now, then you might have a question whether the company is a scam or not and is it okay to join the company.
So the answer to this question is tricky. The answer to this question depends on how you define scam. In my opinion, BestLife Worldwide is not a scam company; it is just a usual health and wellness MLM company like other.
Although it is not a scam, I will not recommend you to join their MLM opportunity. Because it is challenging to make money with their MLM scheme. Moreover, they work in a very competitive niche of health due to which it becomes more difficult for newbies to earn money with their network marketing scheme.
Instead of this you can go with more legit ways like Crypto Cloud Mining Companies. These Crypto Cloud Mining Companies are a safe way to invest money.
I hope you guys find my review of BestLife Worldwide helpful and it gives you detailed knowledge about the company.