CashFeeder is an ad pack purchasing revenue-sharing scheme that is getting very much popularity from the past few years.
The company promises big and easy money. But until now, the company was not able to explain how the company can sustain financially without producing an actual product or service that brings in income outside of the inner circle.
If you are thinking to join the CashFeeder MLM opportunity, then read this article till the end. It might change your opinion.
In this article, I will do the unbiased review of CashFeeder and tell you about the company compensation plan, products, and everything else you need to know about the company.
About CashFeeder – CashFeeder Review
The president of the company is Selva Athithan K. According to the information present on the official website, Selva Athithan K is from Tamil Nadu India, and he is the managing director of the CashFeeder program.
Typically it is a Ponzi scheme that is presented in a different way. Let me explain to you how their system works.
Firstly you invest in their ad packs. By purchasing these ad packs, you can advertise your business or anything else on their website and to its members.
Basically, advertising is a part of their scheme. So they can legitimize the investing and sharing of money. By doing this, it looks like you are getting product or service for your investment.
On the company official website, the Athithan suspect HYIP schemes. Moreover, CashFeeder appears to be his first MLM venture.
Usually, the people who are able to make good money with these types of MLM schemes are the people who start it very early.
If you really want to invest your money in a safe place then firstly invest in Crypto Trading Bots. These bots will help taking trades on your behalf. If you are serious about making money, then must check out these crypto trading bots.
The company doesn’t have any retailable products or services. So the affiliate can only market the affiliate membership itself.
Once affiliate signup on CashFeeder, then they can purchase the matrix positions and participate in the income opportunity.
Each position comes with a series of digital products that are mainly marketing tools.
CashFeeder Compensation Plan
The company compensation plan is given on the official company website that makes some sense. The company uses a matrix as a 10×5.
Additionally, there are two matrices, a 10×3 and 10×2 which are also called Matrix 1 and Matrix 2. However, it is very poorly explained on the official company website.
The idea behind these three matrices is to give commission to the affiliates when the other affiliate purchases the positions in the matrix.
So to earn money with the company MLM scheme, you need to recruit other members into your down line and hope that they will purchase the ad packs. The more ad packs you and your downline purchase, the more commission your earn.
However, the commission that any affiliate earns depends on the matrix and the level on which the affiliate joins the company.
Matrix 1 (10×5)
- Level 1: In this, each position costs $11. Moreover, affiliates earn a commission of $110 after filling the 10 positions.
- Level 2: In this, each position costs $32. The affiliates earn a commission of $3200 after filling the 100 positions.
- Level 3: In this, each position costs $103. The affiliates earn a commission of $103,000 after filling the 1000 positions.
- Level 4: In this, each position costs $354. Furthermore, affiliates earn a commission of $3,540,000 after filling the 10,000 positions.
- Level 5: In this, each position costs $305. Moreover, affiliates earn a commission of $30,500,000 after filling the 100,000 positions.
Matrix 2 (10×3)
- Level 1: In this, each position costs $110. The affiliates earn a commission of $1,110 after filling the 10 positions.
- Level 2: In this, each position costs $212. Moreover, affiliates earn a commission of $21,200 after filling the 100 positions.
- Level 3: In this, each position costs $313. The affiliates earn a commission of $313,000 after filling the 1000 positions.
Matrix 3 (10×2)
- Level 1: In this, each position costs $421. Furthermore, the affiliates earn a commission of $4,210 after filling the 10 positions.
- Level 2: In this, each position costs $522. The affiliates earn a commission of $52,200 after filling the 100 positions.
Pros and Cons of CashFeeder
- The company only has one pro that it is cheap to join.
- The company uses a pyramid, or we can say the Ponzi scheme.
- You need to invest thousands of dollars if you really want to earn money.
- There is a significant risk of losing all your investment.
- The system the company use mainly has a short life span as there is no way they can financially sustain themselves.
- The company outrageous claims about how much money you can earn.
- The schemes are renowned for doing payouts to their members on time and will often put it off as the scheme runs out of steam and the money dries up.
How Much Does it Cost to Join CashFeeder?
The company system works as a cash matrix pyramid. So to advance up the pyramid, you have to invest more and more money.
According to the information present on the website, a minimum of $7 is required to get started. However, the matrix has the initial buy-in figure set at $11.
$11 is not a much big, but the fact is that you will not be able to make money at that level. Some of the affiliates claim that $11 you can earn $30 million. Do you really think the claim is right? Of course not!
These are just fake claims. If you want to earn money through company MLM opportunity, then you need to invest more and more.
Moreover, the owner of the scheme always keeps a percentage of money. The company design a scheme in a way that you need to reinvest a big chunk of any earnings you make.
Final Verdict about CashFeeder
The company try to hide their MLM scam under the advertisement opportunity. But by seeing the company compensation plan, you can easily find out that the CashFeeder is not a good company to invest your money.
Moreover, the claim that you can earn $30 million by just investing $11 is absolutely false. Till now we have reviewed various MLM companies, and this thing is quite strange for us. In my opinion, company math is pretty terrible.
I would not recommend you at all to join the company because there are very fewer chances that you will earn some money through the company MLM scheme.
If you want to invest your money to get a good return on your investment, then I will suggest you invest in Crypto Cloud Mining Companies. Crypto Cloud companies are 100% safe. So it’s worth checking them out as they are not doing any type of scam.
I hope my this review of CashFeeder is helpful for you, and it gives you detailed information about the company.