CeraCoat is a multi-level marketing company that works in the nanotechnology coating niche. The company uses the nanotechnology to create their product that almost coats everything.
Moreover, CereCoat provides its affiliates with an opportunity to earn money by selling their products and earn a commission on them.
If you are thinking to join the Cera Coat MLM opportunity, then read this article till the end. It might change your opinion about joining the company.
In this article, I will do the unbiased review of CeraCoat and tell you about the company products, compensation and everything else you need to know about the company.
About CeraCoat- CeraCoat Review
The company was launched in 2009, and it is based in the UK. CeraCoat has provided the London based address on their website.
The company has two MLM scheme one is CeraCoat Direct and other one CeraCoat Unlimited. The company first launched the CeraCoat Direct and then CeraCoat Unlimited, but in this article, we will discuss about both of them.
Moreover, both CeraCoat and CeraCoat Direct are founded by Elio Keller. At that time CeraCoat Direct partnership with the CeraCoat Unlimited.
However, CeraCoat unlimited has no information about who owns and runs the company. The CeraCoat Unlimited website domain was registered in 2016.
If you are really Serious for investing your money in a safe place then firstly you should invest in Crypto Trading Bots. These bots will help taking trades on your behalf.
The company works in the nanotechnology products niche, and they have listed product related to them on their website. Both CeraCoat Direct and Unlimited have different products. Below is the list of those products.
CeraCoat Unlimited Products
- Wonder Cleaner: The price of this product is $32.50.
- Anti Fire: The price of this product is $56.99.
- Textile Care (200ml): The price of this product is $43.99.
- Glass Care (200ml): The price of this product is $56.99.
- Vehicle Care (200ml): The price of this product is $59.99.
- Leather Care (200ml): The price of this product is $56.99.
- Windshield Care (200ml): The price of this product is $15.99.
- Screen Care (200ml): The price of this product is $18.99.
- Engine Care (100ml): The price of this product is $74.99.
- Motorbike Care (200ml): The price of this product is $59.99.
- Anti Bacteria (200ml): The price of this product is $77.99.
- Anti Odor (200ml): The price of this product is $43.99.
- Non-absorbing Surface Protectant: The price of this product is $402.19.
- Ceramic Engine Care: The price of this product is $517.10.
- Windshield Care: The price of this product is $255.36.
- Vehicle Exterior Care: The price of this product is $402.19.
CeraCoat Compensation Plan
Both CeraCoat Unlimited and Direct provide the direct and residual commission by using the uni-level compensation structure. However, there are some differences too.
The Direct provide a 30% direct sale commission on the sale of their products to customers Whereas Unlimited provides 35% commission on selling products to retail customers.
Moreover, in order to qualify for Unlimited commission, an affiliate need to generate $40 in sales volume every month either by its own order or through retail customers.
Both CeraCoat Unlimited and Direct use the uni-level compensation structure to pay residual commission to their affiliate.
In the uni-level compensation structure, one affiliate is present at the top, and three are below it which forms the level 1. Similarly, three-three more affiliates are present below the above three affiliates, which forms level 2. In the same way, it goes so on.
If level 1 affiliate recruits any affiliate the recruited affiliate gets a position in level 2. Similarly, if level 2 affiliate recruits any affiliate, then that new affiliate receives a position in level 3.
In Direct, there is no depth of width limit on how many affiliates can take positions in the uni-level compensation structure.
Moreover, The commission that affiliate earns depends on the three levels of fo recruitment which is as follows:
- Level1: On level affiliate earns the commission of 30%.
- Level2: On level affiliate earns the commission of 12%.
- Level3: On level affiliate earns the commission of 2%.
Furthermore, after recruiting ten new affiliates, the affiliate achieves the Gold Group Manager affiliate membership, which increases the percentage of commission for affiliates.
They pays the commission up to 8 uni-levels. The commission affiliate get is the percentage of sales volume generated by the uni-level team.
Furthermore, The commission that affiliate earns depends on their level, which are as follows:
- Level1: On this affiliate get the commission of 15%.
- Level2: On this affiliate get the commission of 13%.
- Level3: On this affiliate get the commission of 11%.
- Level4: On this affiliate get the commission of 10%.
- Level5: On this affiliate get the commission of 5%.
- Level6: On this affiliate get the commission of 5%.
- Level7: On this affiliate get the commission of 4%.
- Level8: On this affiliate get the commission of 7%.
Final Verdict about CeraCoat
Now reading this article about both CeraCoat Unlimited and CeraCoat Direct you might have a question whether they are doing any kind of a scam or not.
So the answer to your question is that none of them is not doing any scam. Both of them are a legitimate company and provide the affiliates with an opportunity to earn money by selling their products just like other MLM companies.
The only thing that separates them from other MLM companies is that their Nanotechnology products which have both advantages and users. Some MLM marketer finds easy to sale their products whereas some are not able to sell even a single product.
So you should first identify your skillset, mainly marketing skills before joining the company. So you can know whether you can make money with their MLM scheme or not.
Although CeraCoat is a genuine company, I will not recommend you to join the company MLM opportunity.
Instead of this, you can go with more legit ways like Crypto Cloud Mining Companies. These Crypto Cloud Mining Companies are a safe way to invest money.
I hope you find my review of CeraCoat helpful and it gives you detailed information about the company.