- - Can't withdraw your funds from this fraudulent company or broker?
- - Have they asked you to pay excessive withdrawal fees or to deposit more funds?
- - Or is there an excessive delay in processing your withdrawal?
- - Are they trying to push you into depositing more money with them even without withdrawing the one you've already put in?
It's a CONFIRMED scam broker/company, recover your stolen funds by filling out the form below and you will get a FREE Got-Payback consultation today:
You will be redirected to got-payback.com after clicking the image
Leased Ad Space is a multi-level marketing company that sells advertisements. They provide its users, an opportunity to advertise their products/services on Leased Ad Space.
Moreover, they provide their affiliates with an opportunity to make money online. Affiliates can earn commission on successfully referring Leased Ad Space to other affiliates or users.
If you are thinking to join the Leased Ad Space MLM opportunity, then read this article till the end. It might change your opinion about joining the company.
In this article, I will do the unbiased review of Leased Ad Space and tell you about their compensation plan, products, and everything else you need to know about the company.
About Leased Ad Space – Leased Ad Space Review
The company was launched in 2016, and it operates on the domain leasedadspace.com. Moreover, the domain was registered in 2015 by Richard Weberg.
Crypto Engine Artificial Intelligence Trading Bot - Stay Ahead of the Curve with this sophisticated Artificial Intelligence trading robot! Harness the power of advanced algorithms and level up your trading game with Crypto Engine. Learn more today!
However, the company website has no information about who runs and owns the company. But as Richard is the owner of the domain so we can expect that he is also the owner of Leased Ad Space.
Moreover, by doing further research, we get to know Richard has some past experience in MLM. He was the co-founder of MLM company Green Label Network.
The command didn’t perform well, and later on, he disowned the company. He is also a GVO affiliate, even the Leased Ad Space domain was registered through GVO.
They offer packages system to run ads. Higher package means more ad, which gives you more traffic and finally more revenue. Sound very simple right? But it is not that simple the things are more complicated.
Furthermore, you need to think twice before investing in a company because how you can trust a company who cannot even clear that who owns it.
If you are really searching for ways to invest your money in a safe place then you should firstly invest in Crypto Trading Bots. These bots will help taking trades on your behalf. If you are serious about making money, then must check out these crypto trading bots.
Leased Ad Space
The company doesn’t have any retailable product or service. So the affiliate can only market their service/membership only.
The company has listed seven packages on their website along with their price and perks. The cheapest package starts from $7, and the highest goes to $147.
Below is a list of those packages:
- Pearl Package: The price of this package is $7.
- Amethyst Package: The price of this package is $17.
- Emerald Package: The price of this package is $27.
- Sapphire Package: The price of this package is $47.
- Ruby Package: The price of this package is $67.
- Diamond Package: The price of this package is $87.
- Red Diamond Package: The price of this package is $147.
You can see detail about the packages and its perks in detail on the company website leasedadspace.com.
Leased Ad Space Compensation Plan
The company compensation plan revolves around affiliates gifting $7 to $147 to the affiliate who recruits them.
Leased Ad Space compensation plan uses the 8×7 matrix to pay commissions to their affiliates. In the 8×7 matrix, one affiliate is present at the top with eight positions directly under them which form level 2.
Similarly, it goes so on up to level 7. So, in the end, there is a total of 2 million positions. The position in the matrix gets filled when affiliates gift to the one who recruited them.
Moreover, the payment is required on each level of the matrix to unlock them.
- Level 1: On this level, there are a total of 8 positions with a price of $7.
- Level 2: On this level, there are a total of 64 positions with a price of $17.
- Level 3: On this level, there are a total of 512 positions with a price of $27.
- Level 4: On this level, there are a total of 4096 positions with a price of $47.
- Level 5: On this level, there are a total of 32,768 positions with a price of $67.
- Level 6: On this level, there are a total of 262,144 positions with a price of $87.
- Level 7: On this level, there are a total of 2,097,152 positions with a price of $147.
Leased Ad Space Traning and Support
Like most of the MLM companies Leased Ad Space doesn’t have much training material on how affiliate can earn money with their MLM scheme.
Furthermore, it is obvious that you cannot market the scheme itself on Leased Ad Space as everyone present there is already a member of the company. So you need to depend on your marketing skill if you want to earn money.
The company website has a page where you can raise a ticket if you have any problem. Company list the tickets according to the priority from most important to least important. Customers who have purchased any of the packages get a faster reply as compare to others.
Pros and Cons of Leased Ad Space
- You will get 12,000 impressions just for $7 which is not much bad.
- The company support is okay.
- Potential to send traffic to your website.
- The company provide good impressions, but there are fewer chances of conversions.
- Spending more than $7 is a waste of money.
- The whole thing revolves around cash gifting.
- The money exchange directly happens between referral and referral.
- The company doesn’t have any product for sale.
- Usually, this type of scheme doesn’t last long for much time.
- The business model is a bit strange.
- No guarantee of income.
Final Verdict about Leased Ad Space
Now by reading this article till now, you might have a question whether Leased Ad Space is a scam or not. So the answer to this question is. No, it is not a scam company.
It is just an MLM niche that sells advertisement, and the best part is it provides 12,000 impressions in only $7. But there are a lot of drawbacks in the company like the company doesn’t clearly tell that who is the owner of the company.
Although it is a legit company, I would not recommend you to join their MLM opportunity. Moreover, if you are new to internet marketing and finding ways to make money online, then I will suggest you to not waste your time and money with this.
Instead of this you can go with more legit ways like Crypto Cloud Mining Companies. These Crypto Cloud Mining Companies are a safe way to invest money.
I hope you guys find my review of Leased Ad Space helpful, and it gives you detailed knowledge about the company.