LifePlus is a Multi-Level Marketing company that deals in selling products related to nutritional supplements and personal care niche.
The company offers the money-making opportunity to its affiliates by selling their products and earning the commissions on them.
If you are thinking to join the LifePlus MLM opportunity, then read this article till the end. It might change your opinion about joining the company.
In this article, I will do the unbiased review of the company and tell you about the LifePlus products, compensation plan, and everything else you need to know about the company.
About LifePlus – LifePlus Review
LifePlus is present in the market for a long time. It was founded in 1993, and it operates on the domain lifeplus.com.
The company domain was registered in May 1995 by Billy Evans or Life Plus USA as the owner of the company.
However, the company website has no information regarding who owns and runs the company, which is the red flag for everyone who is thinking to join the company.
By doing further research, we get to know Billy is the Chief Information Officer of the company. Moreover, by seeing the company marketing material, we get to know that he is also the founder of the company.
We also get to know that Robert Christian is the CEO of the company. Event the Robert LinkedIn profile shows that he is the CEO of the company since 2006.
Moreover, he was also the Senior Vice President of the company. In my opinion, if you are thinking to join this company, then you need to think thrice. If the company is not doing anything wrong, then why they can’t provide the owner details on the website. In this case, you had no idea whom you are giving your hard-earned money.
Usually, an MLM company cannot sustain in the market for much time, but they are doing good from years which is a one plus point for the company.
In my opinion, if you really want to invest your money in a safe place then firstly invest in Crypto Trading Bots. These Bots will help you to invest your money safely. Moreover, these bots are more trustable as compare to the people who run the MLM scams.
The company works in health and supplement niche, and they have listed various products related to them. Below is a list of products present on their website
- Overall Health
- Targeted Nutrition
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Nutrition Shakes
- Weight Management
- Personal Care
- Skin Nutrition
- Dental Health
- Relief & Recovery
- Ideal Combinations
The pricing of these products changes sometimes so you can see the retail pricing of the product on company official website www.lifeplus.com.
LifePlus Compensation Plan
The company compensation plan states that both retail commission and residual commission are paid out by using the uni-level compensation structure.
Moreover, in order to qualify for a commission, an affiliate need to purchase 40 PV per month. The company compensation plan consists of four affiliate ranks along with their qualification criteria which we have discussed below.
- Bronze: To qualify for the bronze rank, an affiliate needs to recruit and maintain three affiliates. Moreover, the affiliate needs to have a downline that generates at least 3000 GV per month.
- Silver: To qualify for the silver rank, an affiliate needs to recruit and maintain six affiliates. Apart from this, the affiliate needs to have a downline that generates at least 6000 GV per month.
- Gold: To qualify for the silver rank, an affiliate needs to recruit and maintain nine affiliates. Furthermore, the affiliate needs to have a downline that generates at least 9000 GV per month.
- Diamond: To qualify for the silver rank, an affiliate needs to recruit and maintain twelve affiliates. Also, the affiliate needs to have a downline that generates at least 15000 GV per month.
In the above ranks, GV stands for Group Volume, which is the sales volume generate by an affiliate and its downline.
Retail and Residual Commission
LifePlus pay 25% of the retail commission to the affiliates on the sale of their products to their retail customers.
Apart from this, the company also give residual commission to their affiliates by using the uni-level compensation structure.
In uni-level structure, one affiliate is present at the top, and three are below it which forms the level 1. Similarly, three-three more affiliates are present below the above three affiliates, which form level 2. In the same way, it goes so on up to level 3.
The commission that any affiliate can earn depends on their rank, which are as follows:
- Level1: On level 1, the affiliate earns 25% commission.
- Level2: On level 2, the affiliate earns 10% commission.
- Level3: On level 3, the affiliate earns 5% commission.
However, in order to qualify for the uni-level, an affiliate must recruit and maintain at least three affiliates.
Leadership Bonus and Monthly Bonus Pool
The company provide a leadership bonus to the affiliates. It is a bonus percentage that the company pays on an affiliate’s unilevel team volume. The percentage of bonus an affiliate get depend on their rank, which are as follows:
- Bronze: On Bronze rank, an affilaite get 3% bonus.
- Silver: On Silver rank, an affilaite get 6% bonus.
- Gold: On Gold rank, an affiliate gets a 9% bonus.
- Diamond: On Diamond rank, an affiliate gets a 12% bonus.
Apart from the company also provide monthly bonus pool to the affiliate, which is made up of 1% of LifePlus’ company-wide sales volume.
But to qualify for shares in the monthly bonus pool, an affiliate need to recruit three or more affiliates in a month.
Pros and Cons of LifePlus
- LifePlus teach entrepreneurial skills.
- The company is present in the market for a very long time.
- To earn money, affiliate needs to maintain recruit and sales to earn commissions.
- It is difficult for beginners to earn money with their scheme.
- The company support can be improved.
Final Verdict about LifePlus
Now reading this article till now you might have a question whether they are doing any scam or not. So the answer to your question is no they are not doing any scam. It is a legitimate MLM company that work in health and Supplement.
However, there are some drawbacks in the company, like the company website has no information about who owns the company.
Moreover, they work in a very competitive niche. It is challenging for MLM marketer, especially for newbies to earn money with their MLM scheme.
Although it is not a Scam, I will not recommend you to join the LifePlus MLM opportunity.
Instead of this, you can go with more legit ways like Crypto Cloud Mining Companies. These Crypto Cloud Mining Companies are a safe way to invest money.
I hope you find my review of LifePlus helpful and it gives you detailed knowledge about the company.