Next Level Africa is a crowdsourcing platform that operates at domain nextlevelafrica.com. Moreover, the company domain was registered on 29th March 2014.
Moreover, the Next Level Africa also mentions about a cryptocurrency coin exchange on the Smada World website.
If you are thinking to join Next Level Africa MLM opportunity, then read this article till the end. It might change your opinion.
In this article, I will do the unbiased review of Next Level Africa and explain to you about the company compensation plan, products, and everything else you need to know about the company.
About Next Level Africa – Next Level Africa Review
As I already told you the company operate on domain nextlevelafrica.com and the owner of the domain was Noel Adams which indicates that Adams is also the owner of the company.
However, there is no information present on the official website that who owns the company and who is running the company.
By seeing the domain information, we find out that Adams give address was of New South Wales, Australia. Moreover, by doing further research, we get to know the company is registered in Australia via the ABN 15 966 592 911.
We get to know that Cullen Troy Adams is the owner of the company. However, still, there is no clue that what is the relationship between Cullen Adams and Noel Adams.
Furthermore, Noel Adams has his own Next Level Africa affiliate website. On his website, he provides some additional information about his role in the company.
He claims that he is the CEO of Smada World and Next Level Afric is also owns by the Smada World. The company Smada World operate on domain smada.info. However, various parts of Smada website are redirected to WIX, which is a free hosting platform.
In my opinion, it is not a good idea to invest in a company who cannot even clearly tell that who is the owner of the company and who is running the company.
In my opinion if you really want to invest your money in a safe place then firstly invest in Crypto Trading Bots. These Bots will help you to invest your money safely. Moreover, these bots are more trustable as compare to the people who run the MLM scams.
Next Level Africa Product Line
The company does not have any retailable product or service. So the affiliates can only market the Next Level Africa affiliate membership itself.
The company membership gives its affiliates access to a crowd-funding platform by which their affiliate can receive payment from other affiliates.
Next Level Africa also mention about the cryptocurrency coin exchange on the Smada World website. However, there is not anything to do with the Next Level Africa MLM business opportunity.
Next Level Africa Compensation Plan
Next Level Africa pays its affiliates $16.50 for a matrix position to recruit new affiliate so they can also do the same thing.
For paying commissions, the Next Level Africa uses a 3×6 matrix. In a 3×6 matrix, one affiliate is present at the top, and three affiliates are below it which forms the level 1.
Similarly, three more affiliates are present above every three affiliates, which form level 2, and this goes so on up to level 6.
However, the commission that affiliate earns depends on how the matrix is filled. The fee needs to unlock each level of the matrix is as follows.
Next Level Africa Compensation Levels
- Level 1: Qualifying for level 1 costs $16.50. Moreover, an affiliate earns $10 after filling each position. On level 1, there are a total of 3 positions which means a total commission is of $30.
- Level 2: Qualifying for level 2 costs $25. Moreover, an affiliate earns $20 after filling each position. On level 2, there are a total of 9 positions which means a total commission is of $180.
- Level 3: Qualifying for level 3 costs $125. Moreover, an affiliate earns $100 after filling each position. On level 3, there are a total of 27 positions which means a total commission is of $2700.
- Level 4: Qualifying for level 4 costs $1250. Moreover, an affiliate earns $500 after filling each position. On level 4, there are a total of 81 positions which means a total commission is of $40,500.
- Level 5: Qualifying for level 5 costs $2500. Moreover, an affiliate earns $1000 after filling each position. On level 5, there are a total of 273 positions which means a total commission is of $273,000.
- Level 6: Qualifying for level 6 costs $17,000. Moreover, an affiliate earns $7000 after filling each position. On level 6, there are a total of 729 positions which means a total commission is of $5,103,000.
Moreover, an affiliate needs to pay annual fees in order to receive a cut of fees pays by the other recruit affiliate.
The company also avails an auto-upgrade feature. So the company affiliates can use funds from an existing level to buy into the next level.
Final Verdict about Next Level Africa
Next Level Africa uses a recruitment-driven pyramid scheme to get more and more money of the people into the company. Moreover, the company also seems to be engaging in virtual currency money laundering.
By seeing the company compensation plan, you can easily know about how Next Level Africa is using a Ponzi scheme to get more and more money in their company.
Overall I would not recommend you to join the Next Level Africa MLM opportunity as there are a lot of transparency issues in the company.
Moreover, how anyone can trust a company who can not even tell that who is the owner of the company and who is running it. In this case, you had no idea whom you are giving your hard-earned money.
If you are still thinking to invest, then I will suggest you do some more research about the company.
If you want to invest your money to get a good return on your investment, then I will suggest you invest in Crypto Cloud Mining Companies. Crypto Cloud companies are 100% safe. So it’s worth checking them out as they are not doing any type of scam.
I hope my this review of Organic Prospects is helpful for you, and it gives you detailed information about the company.