Powur is a multi-level marketing company that promotes solar panel systems for houses. They let you earn money by selling solar panels.
Selling a solar panel is quite a unique idea for running the MLM company. So that’s why a lot of people think that Powur is a legit company, and the earning potential from this will be great.
If you are thinking to join the company MLM opportunity, then read this article till the end. It might change your opinion about the company.
In this article, we will discuss company products, compensation plan, and everything else you need to know about the company.
About Powur – Powur Review
Powur operates on domain powur.com. The company is present in the market since 2014. So right now the company is quite old in the Solar panel niche.
Till now, we have reviewed various MLM companies, but there are very few companies who work in the niche of Solar Panel.
The company has no information about who is the owner of the company and who is running it. However, the website has a video that features Jonathan Budd.
According to the Facebook profile of Jonathan Budd, he is the CEO and founder of Powur. Jonathan was not new in the MLM industry.
He works as a mentor for the SMS Daily. He is also the co-founder of Rippln. However, both the company fails, and Rippln is famous for its useless MLM scheme.
If you really want to invest your money in a safe place then you should firstly invest in Crypto Trading Bots. These bots will help taking trades on your behalf. If you are serious about making money, then must check out these crypto trading bots.
The company describes themself as an innovative entrepreneur who has forward-thinking to change the way the world produces and consumes energy.
👉 Want to earn money with Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies without the pain and hassle of learning to trade from scratch? Imagine if you could trade and get regular results with profitable performance! Are you tired of the forex and crypto scams, false promises and games out there designed to separate you from your hard-earned funds? If any of that rings true with you, then STOP EVERYTHING. ProfitFarmers is for you! With their software working as your Crypto Co-Pilot, YOU remain as the Pilot with total control over your money, 100% of the time. ProfitFarmers is a trading tool that combines artificial intelligence with the expertise of veteran traders to deliver high-probability trade plans right into your hands. There’s no need to spend hours trying to figure out what to trade! Thanks to their integration with Binance, the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in the world, ProfitFarmers executes your trades from entry to exit, you just choose the trade signals you like, pick your entry price and then let your Co-pilot take over the rest of the journey. Stay informed about every step of your money-making journey through push-notifications on their mobile app. Now there’s no need to constantly worry about your ongoing trades, just let your Co-Pilot handle it for you! This could easily be the holy grail of trading tools. Forget paying a guru to trade for you and take a massive cut of what you earn. With ProfitFarmers there are absolutely NO COMMISSIONS OR FEES ON YOUR TRADES. 100% of what you earn is 100% yours to keep. Period. Last quarter, ProfitFarmers produced 1,357 trade plans, and more than 60% of them offered peak gains of over +8%. By joining ProfitFarmers, you’ll never be short on money-making opportunities. Still wondering if this is too good to be true? ProfitFarmers has a 100% Money-Back Guarantee if they don’t deliver profitable opportunities onto their platform. If you are ready to upgrade your trading game and instantly expose yourself to profitable trade opportunities, now is the time. Head to ProfitFarmers now to start trading the easier way, with your very own Crypto Co-Pilot.PS: ProfitFarmers is a Trading Tool. Your money ALWAYS remains in your Binance wallet, never on ProfitFarmers. 100% Verified and Recommended by Scamwarning.org.
They state that they have collaborated with SolarCity and its co-founder is Elon Musk. If you don’t know about SolarCity, then let me give you some brief about it.
SolarCity is an American provider of energy service based in San Mateo, California. The primary service of SolarCity is to designs, finance, and installs solar power systems. SolarCity has more than 10,000 employees.
Moreover, according to the information present by Powur, the SolarCity operates in the following countries:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
So basically the SolarCity covers the 70%part of the United States. However, the prices of installing a solar panel by SolarCity is not fixed. The cost of installation depends on various factors, including the property, place, and customer needs.
Powur Compensation Plan
The company pays its affiliates to generate customers for the installation of solar panels. Below we have discussed their compensation plan in detail.
The company compensation plan describes ten affiliate ranks along with the qualification criteria, which is as follows:
- Partner: To qualify for this rank affiliate just need to sign up on the Powur website as an affiliate.
- Qualified Partner: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to generate at least three proposals for solar panel installation.
- L1 Partner: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to generate at least five solar proposals. Apart from this, the affiliate should also have a downline who collectively generates nine each month.
- L2 Partner: To qualify for L2 Partner rank, an affiliate needs to generate at least seven solar proposals. Apart from this, the affiliate should also have a downline who collectively generates twenty-five each month.
- L3 Partner: To qualify for L3 Partner rank, an affiliate needs to generate at least ten solar proposals. Moreover, the affiliate should also have a downline who collectively generates seventy-five each month.
- Game Changer: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to generate at least five solar panel installation contracts. Apart from this, the affiliate needs to maintain a downline that collectively generates seventy-five a month.
- L1 Game Changer: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to generate at least seven solar panel installation contracts. Moreover, the affiliate also needs to maintain a downline that collectively generates two hundred a month.
- L2 Game Changer: To qualify for the L2 Game Changer rank, an affiliate needs to generate at least ten solar panel installation contracts. Moreover, the affiliate also needs to maintain a downline that collectively generates five hundred a month.
- L3 Game Changer: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to generate at least twelve solar panel installation contracts. Apart from this, the affiliate also needs to maintain a downline that collectively generates one thousand a month.
- Hero: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to generate at least fifteen solar panel installation contracts. Apart from this, the affiliate needs to maintain a downline that collectively generates two thousand a month.
Proposal and Residual Proposal Commission
When an affiliate generates the first three customers for the company, then the affiliate earns a one time commission of $75.
Furthermore, an affiliate gets an additional commission of $75 when the members recruited by the affiliate generate three customers for the company.
The company pays the residual proposal commission through the uni-level compensation structure. In a uni-level compensation structure, one affiliate is present at the top and three below it which forms the level 1.
Similarly, three more affiliates are present above each affiliate which forms level 2. In the same way, it goes on.
If a level 1 affiliate recruits a new affiliate, then it goes to level 2, and if a level 2 affiliate recruits an affiliate, then it automatically goes to level 3.
An affiliate earns a commission of $100 for every three successful sales of solar panels.
Solar and Residual Solar Contract Commission
For every solar panel lead, the affiliate earns a commission of $250. Moreover, affiliates make an additional commission of $125 when they successfully generate 125 solar panel installation customers.
Furthermore, if an affiliate generates three or more customers for a solar panel, then they receive an extra $50 bonus commission for every contract of that month.
Company pay residual solar commission by using the uni-level compensation structure, which is similar to the residual proposal commission.
The company pay the residual commission up to 6 levels of recruitment. The earning of an affiliate depending on their rank, which is as follows:
- Qualified Partner: Affiliates earn a commission of $40 on level 1.
- L1 Partner: Affiliates earn a commission of $40 on level 1 and $20 on level 2.
- L2 Partner: Affiliates earn a commission of $40 on level 1 and $20 one level 2 -3.
- L3 Partner: Affiliates earn a commission of $40 on level 1, $20 on level 2 to 4, and $10 on level 5.
- Game Changer: On this rank, affiliates earn a commission of $40 on level 1, $20 on level 2 to 4 and $10 on level 5 – 6.
Apart from all these two more bonuses are there, which are a differential bonus and rank achievement bonus.
A $100 differential bonus is paid for every single contract. For this also, the company uses the uni-level compensation structure to pay the commission.
When an affiliate achieves a certain rank, some rank achievement bonus is given to them, which is as follows.
- Game Changer: An affiliate earns a bonus of $10,000, which the company pays within 12 months.
- L1 Game Changer: An affiliate earns a bonus of $25,000, which company within the time of 18 months.
- L2 Game Changer: By qualifying for this rank, the affiliate earns a bonus of $933 a month.
- L3 Game Changer: An affiliate earns a bonus of $100,000, which is paid over the 24 months.
- Hero: An affiliate earns a bonus of $500,000, which is paid over the 36 months.
Final Verdict about Powur
If we sum up everything, then we can explain Powur MLM opportunity like this. You will earn a commission of $250 on sale of every solar panel sell by you as an affiliate.
The only thing that separates the Powur from other MLM companies is its product Solar Panel. Moreover, It is totally free to join the company MLM opportunity so you can think of joining the company.
However, the main thing is that company is running an MLM business based on a Ponzi scheme like other companies. It will not be easy to generate lead until you are expert in marketing.
If you think that you can quickly generate leads for solar panel installation, then you can think of joining this company.
Otherwise, there are various Crypto Cloud Mining Companies in which you can invest your money. These Crypto Mining companies are 100% safe and help you to earn good return on your investment.
I hope my this review of Powur is helpful for you and it gives you detailed information about the company.