These are the types of information we collect/obtain from you:
- Personally provided information: When you visit our website, we will ask you to provide certain personal information. You may decline, but in such cases, you may not be able to make use of our services. In this case, we may ask for your name, phone number, physical address, and date of birth.We vow to hold all personal data in the strictest confidence and used only for the purposes for providing the service that you have requested.
- Automatically provided information: Anytime you visit our website, your mobile device or computer may automatically provide us some types of information. Our web servers routinely recognize users’ domain name or IP address, and may automatically collect information about your internet service provider (ISP), browser type and operating system, clickstream data, referring and exit pages, and/or date and the time stamp. This type of information is does not in any way identify you personally, but helps us to mold our website to suit your needs and enrich your online experience.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
These are the ways in which we make use of your information:
- To serve you: We will use the information that your provide to us to fulfill our obligations to you and provide you with the services that you require;
- To customize the Website: We are always looking for ways to tailor our website appropriately in order to better meet your needs and enrich your online experience;
- To process any request for advice or information;
- For research purposes: We, our nominated sub-contractors, or affiliated companies may use your personal information for the purpose of carrying out market research and statistical analysis, either on an aggregated or personalized basis.
- Prevention of fraud: We, from time to time, carry out analysis and research using your personal information in order to detect or prevent fraud. We contribute personal information regarding fraudulent behaviour and misuse to several databases and registers that have been set up to prevent or detect fraud.
- To help in the assessment and evaluation of the quality of services rendered to you; and
- To manage our business.
It is our policy to keep information and data collected for commercially sensible periods of time or in compliance with specific policies, except where it is prohibited by law. We will only use information collected from you for no other purposes but those expressly stated herein.
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- To comply with the legal proceedings and mandates, to protect our rights, property and safety or/and the rights, and the property and safety of others;
- With a third party, at your authorization and with your consent; and
- To enforce our website policies.
Barring these, we will never knowingly sell, trade, exchange or otherwise make available your personal information to third parties.
THE PRIVACY OF MINORS
This website is designed and provided for adult use only. We do not provide its services for children less than the legal age of 18. Because of this, we will never knowingly collect information from minors.
You have the choice of unsubscribing from this website and its services any time that you so wish. If you wish to cancel your account, please contact us by e-mail.