QM Matrix is a multi-level marketing company that is based on the six-tier cash gifting scheme. They provide their affiliates with the advertising credits that they can use to advertise anything on their website.
If you are thinking to join the QM Matrix MLM opportunity, then read this article till the end. It might change your opinion about joining the company.
In this article, I will do the unbiased review of QM Matrix and tell you about their compensation plan, products, and everything else you need to know about the company.
About QM Matrix – QM Matrix Review
The company operated on the domain qmmatrix.com. Moreover, the company domain was registered in May 2016 by Ivan Tezak of Cosmos-Star D.O.O.
However, the QM Matrix website has no information that who owns the company and who runs it. But as Ivan Tezak is the owner of the domain, we can assume that he is also the owner of the company.
The company Cosmos-Star D.O.O is based in Croatia, and their website describes them as a supplier of goods to schools, sports facilities, hotels and restaurants.
By doing further research, we get to know that in a Facebook group, Ivan is cited as the admin of QM Matix. However, his role in Cosmos-Star D.O.O is still unclear.
Ivan also has some past experience in MLM. In 2014 he was the first time get involved in an MLM scheme as an investor in the GetEasy Ponzi scheme. Furthermore, in 2015 he seems to promote Dubli and some other underbelly HYIP scams.
In my opinion, you should think twice before investing in the company. How people can invest in a company if they cannot tell who is the owner of the company. Also, the suspect owner Ivan promote various scams in the past which is not a good thing.
If you are really searching for ways to invest your money in a safe place then you should firstly invest in Crypto Trading Bots. These bots will help taking trades on your behalf. If you are serious about making money, then must check out these crypto trading bots.
QM Matrix Products
The company doesn’t have any retailable product or services that the affiliate can market. So the affiliates can only market the MLM opportunity itself to earn commissions.
The company provide their affiliates with a matrix position by which the affiliate can participate in the company MLM opportunity.
Moreover, affiliates need subsequent matrix positions when they recruit new QM Matrix affiliates. With each matrix position, the company also pays a series of advertising credits to their affiliates that they can use to market anything on the company website.
QM Matrix Compensation Plan
The company compensation plan pays its affiliates between 18 to 9000 EUR across eighteen matrix cycles.
QM Matrix pays payment between QM Matrix affiliates when affiliate becomes qualify to receive payment from the recruited affiliates.
The company uses the 2×3 Matrix compensation structure to track gifting payments between affiliates. In 2X3 matrix, one affiliate is present at the top, and two affiliates are directly below the above one, which forms level 1. At level one there are a total of 2 positions.
Similarly, two-two more affiliates are directly below the above two affiliates, which form level 3. So at level 3, there are a total of 4 positions.
In the same way, it goes so on, and at the end, there are houses of fourteen positions. Each position in the matrix is either filled by direct or indirect recruitment.
Furthermore, the affiliate at top-level earn commission when each position in the matrix gets filled. When the three levels of the matrix are full, then the affiliates positions cycles into the next matrix. Below we have discussed about it in detail.
Matrix and Levels
- Matrix1 and Level 1: On this the company pays €4. Furthermore they opens up Matrix 1, level 2.
- Matrix1 and Level 2: On this the company pays €86. Moreover, they opens up the Matrix 1, level 3.
- Matrix1 and Level 3: On this the company pays €256 and opens up the Matrix 2, level 1.
- Matrix2 and Level 1: On this the company pays €19 and the company opens up matrix 2, level 2.
- Matrix2 and Level 2: On this the company pays €342. Moreover, they opens up the matrix 2, level3.
- Matrix2 and Level 3: On this the company pays €1476 and opens up the matrix 3, level 1.
- Matrix3 and Level 1: On this the company pays €600 and opens up the matrix 3, level 2.
- Matrix3 and Level 2: On this the company pays €2400. Furhtemore, the company opens up the matrix 3, level 3.
- Matrix3 and Level 3: On this the company pays €6700 and opens up the matrix 4, level 1.
- Matrix4 and Level 1: On this the company pays €300 and opens up the matrix 4, level 2.
- Matrix4 and Level 2: On this the company pays €6300. Also the company opens up the matrix 4, level 3.
- Matrix4 and Level 3: On this the company pays €20,000 and opens up the matrix 5, level 1.
- Matrix5 and Level 1: On this the company pays €800 and opens up the matrix 5, level 2.
- Matrix5 and Level 2: On this the company pays €16,000. Moreover, the company opens up the matrix 5, level 3.
- Matrix5 and Level 3: On this the company pays €44,000 and opens up the matrix 6, level 1.
- Matrix6 and Level 1: On this the company pays €5750 and opens up the matrix 6, level 2.
- Matrix6 and Level 2: On this the company pays €24,800. Also the company opens up the matrix 6, level 3.
- Matrix6 and Level 3: On this the company pays €72,000.
Pros and Cons of QM Matrix
- Have potential to earn some amount of money.
- Company is present in the market for long time.
- It is a cash gifting scheme which cannon provide long term financial solutions.
- There is no guarantee that you can earn money with their MLM scheme.
- Everything revolves around chain recruitment.
- The company website has no information about the owner of the company.
- Usually, this type of scheme doesn’t last long for much time.
- The company doesn’t have any product for sale.
Final Verdict about QM Matrix
Now by reading this article till now you might have a question whether QM Matrix is a scam or not. So the answer to this question depends on you.
If you consider pyramid schemes as a scam then it is scam for you otherwise not. In my opinion it is not a scam company but it doesn’t mean that you can make money with their scheme.
There are a lot of drawbacks in the company. Firstly they don’t have any product or service to offer. Moreover, their website has no information about who is the owner of the company. So why people will trust the company and hand over their hard-earned money to the unknown person.
The company is totally based on a recruitment scheme. So as long as recruitment continues you will earn money.
But when it stops, you will not get anything. It is a typical pyramid scheme, and it is very risky to invest money in it.
Although it is a legit company, I will not recommend you to join the QM Matrix MLM opportunity. There are more good places than MLM companies where you can invest your money safely.
Instead of this, you can go with more legit ways like Crypto Cloud Mining Companies. These Crypto Cloud Mining Companies are a safe way to invest money.
I hope you guys find my review of QM Matrix helpful, and it gives you detailed knowledge about the company.