Trade Coin Club is a membership-based company that does not give any information about its owner. TradeCoinClub.com was registered in August 2016. At the time of the website launch, it only contained the logo of the website. It was not until late 2017 that the company became more active and started giving information about its services. Trade Coin Club has been operating since 2016 and has been becoming continually accessible in many countries, especially the USA and Brazil. It is important to review this crypto exchange platform to decide whether it is safe for investment or not.
Trade Coin Club Overview
TradeCoinClub.com describes the company as a membership club. Its aim is to revolutionize the trading practices of crypto coins. The company claims that it is striving to make the crypto trading software accessible to everyone around the world. Moreover, to solidify its marketing points, the website criticizes other crypto platforms saying that they only work for the benefit of rich people.
However, such comparison is completely wrong because Trade Coin Club itself is asking for considerable investment for its affiliate membership. The company promises three levels of earning opportunities to its members. The site also mentions various general things, such as the definition of cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, and trading. The efforts to try to explain the entire process to the users is quite impressive, even if it just mentioned to get investment.
Alexa analysis shows that TradeCoinClub.com has a decent global ranking. It attracts most of the traffic from the USA (22%) and Brazil (20%). The website was registered on 2nd August 2016 and will expire in 2022. Overall, the website has an attractive design and formatting, which makes the users invest in the company.
However, there are some issues in it as well. For example, the company briefly explains its compensation plan. Moreover, the company does not give any information about its owner. Most of the income structure is explained at the YouTube channel of Trade Coin Club.
How to Join Trade Coin Club?
TradeCoinClub.com mentions the following three packages of affiliate membership:
- Apprentice Package costs 0.25 to 0.99 BTC
- Trader Package costs 1 to 4.99 BTC
- Senior Trader Package costs 5 BTC or more.
Other than these initial joining fee, you also have to pay the following monthly charges on these packages:
- 0.015 BTC monthly fee for Apprentice Package
- 0.03 BTC monthly fee for Trader Package
- 0.045 BTC monthly fee for Senior Package
Compensation Plan of Trade Coin Club
The compensation plan of TradeCoinClub.com contains three main ways through which the company is promising you profits.
Trade Coin Club does not offer any products or services. The only way to participate in the compensation plan of the company is by investing in its affiliate membership. The entire business structure revolves around recruiting new members. In fact, if you closely look at the schemes of the company, there is no trading involved in it, which contradicts its marketing campaigns.
It promises the following daily ROI on the three main packages:
- 0.35 daily ROI for the members of the Apprentice Package over the period of 8 months.
- 0.4 daily ROI for the members of the Trader Package over the period of 8 months.
- 0.45 daily ROI for the members of the Senior Trader Package over the period of 8 months.
However, a significant downside of the daily ROI is that the affiliates must pay 25% on ROIs every four months. This is a very significant amount that you have to pay, in addition to the monthly fee. It shows that you cannot earn many profits from the Trade Coin Club because it is charging a lot of fees. Therefore, to earn maximum profits via reliable services, you should use crypto trading bots that allow you to trade according to your own preferences.
A typical uni-level compensation structure is used to distribute the referral commissions in Trade Coin Club. An affiliate is placed at the top of the team while every directly recruited affiliate is under them. When level 1 affiliates hire new members, they are promoted to level 2. Similarly, level 2 affiliates are promoted to level 3 by recruiting new affiliates. The process keeps repeating endlessly as the TradeCoinTrade.com does not place any limit on the highest affiliate level.
The affiliates are given the following referral commissions:
- Affiliates of the Apprentice Package get 11% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on level 4
- Affiliates of the Trader Package get 11% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on level 4 to level 6
- Members of the Senior Trade Package get 11% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on level 4
Residual Commissions of Trade Coin Club
Level one as two positions on the binary compensation structure. The splitting of these positions produces a total of four positions on level two. The same process is repeated for the next levels as well. The company promises the following commissions to the members:
- 8% residual commission for the affiliates of the Apprentice Package.
- 9% residual commission for the affiliates of the Trader Package.
- 9% residual commission for the affiliates of the Senior Trader Package.
Bonuses are a significant part of the Trade Coin Club to attract the members. The company promotes these bonuses to ensure every user is excited about investing in this company. The bonuses are:
- Montblanc pen for generating 10 BTC on Trader Level 3
- A cruise for generating 50 BTC on Trader Level 4
- An international Caribbean travel cruise for generating 100 BTC on Trader Level 5
- Rolex Watch for generating 200 BTC on Trader Level 6
- A Toyota Corolla car for generating 500 BTC on Trader Level 7
- BMW 320 car for generating 750 BTC on Trader Level 8
- BMW Z4 car or generating 1500 BTC on Trader Level 9
- 2019 BMW 18 car or generating 5000 BTC on Trader Level 10
- Lamborghini Huracan car or generating 10,000 BTC on Trader Level 11
Final Verdict About Trade Coin Club
Despite the fact that the company claims that it generates revenue through crypto trading software, there is no proof that the Trade Coin Club is associated with any crypto company. In fact, its business model is like any other MLM company that uses investment from new members to pay the old members. Moreover, it is highly unlikely that the company is paying the promised ROI to the affiliates.
Even if the members are able to generate some kind of compensation, it will be insignificant because TradeCoinClub.com is charging a lot of money in membership charges and monthly fees. Moreover, you will have to pay a 25% ROI fee every four months. It shows that the overall compensation plan of the company heavily favors the top managers and unknown founders of the company.
The affiliate membership seems to be the only source of revenue for the company. It makes Trade Coin Club a pyramid scheme. When the recruitment stops, the entire company will collapse due to a lack of funds. Moreover, you should keep in mind that the origins of this platform are unknown. It is not safe to invest in a company that hides information about its own owner.
In short, you should not invest in Trade Coin Club because it is a Ponzi scheme that is marketing itself as a crypto platform but does not mention any specific details about crypto services. It would be much better if you use crypto trading bots. Such bots are completely trustable and provide customer support which help you earn maximum profts via crypto trading.