- - Can't withdraw your funds from this fraudulent company or broker?
- - Have they asked you to pay excessive withdrawal fees or to deposit more funds?
- - Or is there an excessive delay in processing your withdrawal?
- - Are they trying to push you into depositing more money with them even without withdrawing the one you've already put in?
It's a CONFIRMED scam broker/company, recover your stolen funds by filling out the form below and you will get a FREE Got-Payback consultation today:
You will be redirected to got-payback.com after clicking the image
Travelution is a travel-based multi-level marketing company that offers a complete product line and compensation plan for its associates.
Travelution allows its affiliates to earn commission by making the sales of products as well as the services the company offers.
If you are thinking to join the company MLM opportunity, then read this article till the end. It might change your opinion.
In this article, I will do the unbiased review of Travelution and tell you about their products, compensation plan, and everything else you should know about the company.
About Travelution – Travelution Review
Travelution operates on the domain yourtravelution.com. The company was launched in January 2016. The company was located in Florida, United States. However, no exact address was present on the company website.
According to the information present on the company website, the three co-founders of the website are Dustin DeVaughn, Dave Manning and Faraday Hosseinipour. Dustin DeVaughn is also the CEO of the company, and Dave Manning is the chairman of the board.
Crypto Engine Artificial Intelligence Trading Bot - Stay Ahead of the Curve with this sophisticated Artificial Intelligence trading robot! Harness the power of advanced algorithms and level up your trading game with Crypto Engine. Learn more today!
The company website describes the following information about the co-founders. Dusting DeVaughn is a travel agent who successfully creates thousands of home entrepreneur in the travel industry.
Moreover, Dustin has an experience of more than ten years in the travel industry. Till now, he had made six-figure income by working as a home entrepreneur.
The website describes Dave bio as following. Dave has 30 years of experience in the MLM industry and ten years of experience in the travel industry.
Dave also runs his own marketing service company. The company website states Faraday Hosseinipour has more than 20 years of experience in network marketing companies. Moreover, she also has ten years of experience in the travel industry. Even she also runs her own marketing company.
We have done some research about the co-founders, and we get to know that Dustin is an affiliate of Visalus and Empower Network affiliate. Furthermore, he identifies himself as a top MLM recruiter.
In early 2014 he actively promotes Paycation. Furthermore, in 2015, he promotes FroeverGreen on Facebook. With our research, we also get to know that Dave Manning and Faraday Hosseinipour are also involved in Forever Green. Before that, both Dave and Faraday promote BidXCel, Infinity2Global and Global1Entertainment.
The travel industry is quite popular these days, and this is the reason why online marketers see the opportunity in their MLM.
If you really want to invest your money in a safe place then you should firstly invest in Crypto Trading Bots. These bots will help taking trades on your behalf. If you are serious about making money, then must check out these crypto trading bots.
Every Travelution affiliate has access to a third party website through which travel can be booked by retail customers. However, the company official website does not disclose the name of that third party engine.
Travelution Compensation Plan
The company pay its affiliates 80% commission on retail travel booking. Apart from this, the company also pay its affiliates to recruit new affiliates. Travelution uses the unilevel compensation structure to pay its affiliates.
The Travelution compensation plan describes 12 affiliate rank along with their qualification criteria which are as follows.
- Agent: To qualify for this rank the affiliate should sign up as Travelution affiliate agent 3 or 6 and generate 0 to 1499GV per month.
- Visionary: To qualify for this rank, the affiliate should generate 1500 to 4999 GV a month.
- WaveRunner: To qualify for this rank, the affiliate should generate 5000 to 9999 GV a month.
- BeachBum: To qualify for this rank, the affiliate should generate 10,000 to 24,999 GV a month.
- Navigator: To qualify for this rank, the affiliate should generate 25,000 to 49,999 GV a month.
- Explorer: To qualify for this rank, the affiliate should generate 50,000 to 99,999 GV a month.
- Jetsetter: To qualify for this rank, the affiliate should generate 100,000 to 249,999 GV a month.
- Tycoon: To qualify for this rank, the affiliate should generate 250,00 to 499,999 GV a month.
- 1 Star Tycoon: To qualify for this rank, the affiliate should generate 500,000 to 749,999 GV a month.
- 2 Star Tycoon: To qualify for this rank, the affiliate should generate 750,000 to 999,999 GV a month.
- 3 Star Tycoon: To qualify for this rank, the affiliate should generate 1,000,000 to 1,999,999 GV a month.
- Ultimate Tycoon: To qualify for this rank, the affiliate should generate 2,000,000 GV or more per month.
Here GV is the Group Volume which is a combination of commissionable volume generated by recruiting affiliate and their payment of ongoing monthly fees.
Travelution company compensation plan also describes about the agent 3 and agent 6 qualifications. To qualify for agent 3, an affiliate should recruit and maintain three affiliates. Similarly, to be eligible for agent 6, an affiliate should recruit and maintain six affiliates.
Retail and Recruitment Commission
The company pay its affiliate 80% retail commission on booking of travel through their portal. Moreover, the company uses the uni-level compensation structure to pay its affiliates recruitment commission.
In a uni-level compensation structure, one affiliate is present at the top, and the three are below it which forms the level 1. In the same way, three-three more affiliates are present below the above every affiliate which forms the level 2. Similarly, it goes so on.
The commission that any affiliate earn depend on their agent 3 or agent 6 status.
- Agent: An affiliate gets this status by recruiting 0 or 2 affiliates. On this, the company pay 30% on level 1.
- Agent 3: On this, the company pay 30% on level 1, 10% on level 1, and 5% on level 3.
- Agent 6: On this, the company pay 30% on level 1, 10% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 3% on level 4 and 2% on level 5.
Residual Recruitment Commission
Travelution pays its affiliates $69.95 monthly fee by using the 3X10 matrix compensation structure. In 3X10 matrix, one affiliate is present at the top, and three are below it, which forms level 1. Similarly at level 2, three-three affiliates are below the above three affiliates. In the same way, it goes up to level 10.
Moreover, the earning of the affiliates depend on their agent status.
- Agent: On 0 to 2 recruit company pays 5% on level 1, 8% on level 2 and 12% on level 3.
- Agent 3: On this, the company pays 5% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 12% on levels 3 and 4. Moreover, 10% on level 5 and 5% on levels 6 and 7
- Agent 6: On this, the company pays 5% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 12% on levels 3 and 4. Furthermore, 10% on level 5, 5% on levels 6 and 7 and 0.5% to 2% on levels 8 to 10.
The company pays the check match bonus on the earnings of recruited affiliates. In this also, the company uses the unilevel structure to pay the check match bonus. The commission that affiliate earns depends on its level, which is as follows:
- 10%: Level 1
- 5%: Level 2
- 5%: Level 3
- 3%: Level 4
- 2%: Level 5
Luxury Lifestyle, Travel Global and Enroller Bonus
Luxury lifestyle bonus is a monthly bonus than an affiliate gets depending on their level:
- $200 per month – WaveRunner
- $300 per month – BeachBum
- $500 per month – Navigator
- $750 per month – Explorer
- $1000 per month – JetSetter
- $2500 per month – Tycoon
- $5000 per month – 1 Star Tycoon
- $7500 per month – 2 Star Tycoon
- $10,000 per month – 3 Star Tycoon
- $20,000 per month – Ultimate Tycoon
Furthermore, Travel Global bonus is also a monthly bonus which is made up of the 2.5% of the vendor commission the affiliate receive on booked travel.
The affiliates can earn one share in the pool per $1000 of travel booked through their booking engine. However, the shares of Travel Global Bonus expires monthly.
Enroller Pool is another bonus which is made up of 2.5% of the commissionable volume generated by affiliate recruitment and payment of monthly fees.
Moreover, the enrolled pool bonus is paid out weekly. An affiliate can earn a share in the pool by recruiting three affiliates in a week.
Final Verdict about Travelution
Travelution is a legitimate travel-based MLM company that offers an earning opportunity to everyone. It is not a scam company, but still, there are many flaws in the company.
The majority of the commission that Travelution pays depend on recruitment which makes it a chain recruitment scheme.
Moreover, to earn money with their MLM opportunity, you need to have a good skill set and proper marketing strategy implementation, which is quite difficult for newbies.
So instead of this you can go with more safer option Crypto Cloud Mining Companies. These Crypto Cloud Mining Companies are 100% safe and provide good return on investment.
I hope my this review of Travelution is helpful for you and it gives you detailed information about the company.