Vfinity is a typical MLM company that offers weight loss and nutrition products. Moreover, there is nothing much unique about the company because it works in the most common MLM niche.
They have some limited product for selection that the affiliates can sell and earn commission on them.
If you are thinking to join the Vfinity MLM opportunity, then read this article till the end. It might change your opinion about joining the company.
In this article, I will do the unbiased review of Vfinity and tell you about their products, compensation plan, and everything else you should know about the company.
About Vfinity – Vfinity Review
The company was launched in 2014, and it operates on the domain vfinity.com. Moreover, the company was based in the Florida United States.
As I already told you, it is a network marketing company that works in the health and wellness niche. The company has an aim to clear path towards a fulfilling lifestyle with the infinite joys of better health, infinite possibilities to grow wealth, and infinite freedom to live life on your terms. It is the usual aim of most of the network marketing companies; just sentence formation are different sometimes.
The CEO of the company is Eliashevsky. The company website state the following information about Eliashevsky.
Eliashevsky is a graduate in Industrial Engineering from Northwestern University. He started his career as an equity options trader at CBOE. After getting stable success in his career, he starts investing in a sole proprietorship.
However, there was no information about his MLM experience due to which it seems that Vfinity was his first MLM venture,
Furthermore, one of the bad thing about the Vfinity is that their compensation plan is quite challenging to understand without joining the company. But you did not need to worry because we have explained their compensation plan below in detail.
If you are really searching for ways to invest your money in a safe place then you should firstly invest in Crypto Trading Bots. These bots will help taking trades on your behalf. If you are serious about making money, then must check out these crypto trading bots.
The company works in the weight loss niche, and they have listed a few products related to this on their website. Moreover, they have numbered there products from V1 to V3, which are as follows:
- V1 Skinny Smoothie: It is a flavour smoothie supplement that promotes weight loss. The price of this is $119.95.
- V2 Skinny Greens: This product reduces carvings by nourishing the body with the finest herbal extracts. Moreover, the price of this is $59.95.
- V3 Max: It boosts energy, revitalizes mood, control appetite. The price of this is $64.95.
The above prices may vary because in past Vfinity doesn’t provide the retail pricing on their website. If any person clicks on the buy now button then firstly, they ask for an affiliate code.
Vfinity Compensation Plan
In the past, they do not provide the compensation plan on their website due to which affiliates face a lot of complications, but now they start providing the compensation plan on the company website.
Vfinity compensation plan totally consists of five affiliate ranks along with their qualification criteria which are as follows:
- Qualified Associate: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to generate 50 PV.
- Director: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to generate 220 PV per month. Moreover, they need to recruit four affiliates.
- Executive Director: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to generate 220 PV per month and recruit 6 Director rank affiliates that have at least 25 QA or higher in the Director Coding Group.
- Regional Marketing Director: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to generate 220 PV per month. Apart from this, they need to recruit 5 Executive Director rank affiliates that have at least 125 QA or higher in the Executive Director Coding Group.
- National Marketing Director: To qualify for this rank, an affiliate needs to generate 220 PV per month. Furthermore, they need to recruit 4 Regional Marketing Director rank affiliates that have at least 500 QA or higher in the Regional Marketing Director Coding Group.
In the above ranks, PV stands for Personal Volume, which means total volume generated by affiliate own’s order and the order by the retail customers.
An affiliate can qualify for the commission by the two below ways:
- Purchasing a $49.95 or $249.95 Fast Start Pak and generate 220PV.
- Purchasing a $399.95 or $799.95 with Fast Start Pak
Recruitment and Retail Commission
Vfinity pays its affiliate the commission on recruiting the new affiliates primarily the affiliate who sign up with a Fast Start Pak.
The commission that any affiliate earns depends on which Fast Start Pak newly affiliate choose which is as follows:
- $62.50 Commission: An affiliate will earn a $62.50 commission if an affiliate goes with the Fast Start Pak 1.
- $100 Commission: An affiliate will earn a $100 commission if an affiliate goes with the Fast Start Pak 2.
- $200 Commission: An affiliate will earn a $200 commission if an affiliate goes with the Fast Start Pak 3.
Moreover, if an affiliate wants to instantly qualify for the commission, then that affiliate must go with Fast Start Pak 2 or 3, or they should generate 1000 PV in sales volume or through own purchase.
The company also pay the retail commission to its affiliate. However, the details for it are undisclosed. Vfinity compensation only describes that it exists but doesn’t provide much information about it.
Vfinity pays the residual commission to its affiliates by using the uni-level compensation structure. In uni-level structure, one affiliate is present at the top, and three are below it which forms the level 1.
Similarly, three-three more affiliates are present below the above three affiliates, which form level 2. In the same way, it goes so on.
If any level 1 affiliate recruits any new affiliate, then the new one gets a position in the level 2. similarly if level 2 affiliate recruits any new affiliate then the new affiliate receives a position in the level 3.
The company pay the commission as a percentage of sales volume generate by the uni-level team. However, the compensation plan doesn’t describe the exact percentage payouts and the levels up to which commissions are paid.
The compensation plan describes about the three bonuses Rank achievement bonus, Coded bonus and business builder bonus.
When an affiliate qualifies for a rank, then they receive a certain amount of bonus which is called rank achievement bonus. The amount of bonus they get is as follow:
- Director: $100
- Executive Director: $1,000
- Regional Director: $5,000
- National Marketing Director: $10,000
Apart from this, the company also pays the coded bonus and business builder bonus that have their own qualification criteria.
Final Verdict about Vfinity
Now, after reading the information about company products and compensation plan, you might have a question whether they are doing a scam or not.
So the answer to your question is no it is not a scam company. Vfinity is a usual MLM company just like other MLM niche companies.
However, there are various flaws in the companies, and one of the biggest problems is their compensation plan which is quite difficult to understand.
Furthermore, their products are bit high priced, and they work in a very competitive niche due to which it is quite challenging to generate sales, especially for the new affiliates.
Although it is not a scam, I will not recommend you to join the Vfinity MLM opportunity.
Instead of this, you can go with more legit ways like Crypto Cloud Mining Companies. These Crypto Cloud Mining Companies are a safe way to invest money.
I hope you find my review of Vfinity helpful and it gives you detailed information about the company.